Saturday, May 14, 2011
2b Alabi Street, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos. Tel: 01-8184752; 01-8119747(Nigeria distributors of cyclogest progesterone pessaries)
Branches:- Shop 2, Officers Mess, Ikeja, Lagos.
- 44, Ogui Road Opposite Nnamdi Azikwe Stadium, Enugu
- 59, Ogbunabali Street, Port Harcourt.
Tel: 234-0802 2232121
- A01 & A11, Efab Shopping Mall, Ahmadu Bello Way, Garki, Abuja
(Nigeria distributors of predicte ovulation &pregnancy kits and pre-seed lubricant)
18B, Anthony Etukudo Avenue, Lekki Phase 1, Eti Osa, Lagos.
- Arrival Lounge, Murtala Muhammed New Local Airport. Tel: 01-7400718
Unit 10, Adebola Shopping Mall, 53 Isaac John Street, GRA Ikeja, Lagos. Tel: 01-4970404
- Ground Floor, E Center, 11 Commercial Avenue, Sabo, Yaba. Tel: 01-7404063; 07089699055
19 Kodesoh Street, Ikeja, Lagos. Tel: 01-2557201
23a Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. Tel: 0700-MOPHETH
- 9b Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. Tel: 01-7409649
- 55 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos. Tel: 01-7409646
- D Cherub Mall, Shop A17, Km 18 Lekki Epe Expressway, Lekki. Tel: 01-7409647
- 12e Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lekki, Lagos. Tel: 01-8903992; 07028060607
Friday, May 13, 2011
Here’s a list of outlets that stock those specialized and hard to find drugs and some natural and herbal supplements that you only see on the internet as they are just not available in most local health shops, chemists/pharmacies in Nigeria; for instance I had quite a prolonged and frustrating search for maca and vitex until I discovered Health Plus Pharmacy.
Of special interest are fertility cleanses and teas which are available in these outlets.
*SPECIAL FERTILITY TIP: 3 months before starting any IVF treatment cycle it would be most beneficial to take cleansing teas in the first month and then supplements like Royal Jelly, Maca, L-Arginine & Co-Q10 in the 2nd and 3rd month. These should help you produce better quality eggs and
prepare your body for a successful cycle. I’ve discovered that ANYTHING that would help one avoid the terrible disappointment at the end of the 2 Week Wait after embryo transfer is well worth it; believe me, I’ve been there!TIP 2: DO NOT STOP using daily progesteronesupplementation until you do confirmatory pregnancy tests and even then, continue with them for the next 3 months (by which time the placenta should have fully taken over in producing progesterone) if tests show that your progesterone levels are low, to prevent miscarriages caused by this factor. Pharmacies that stock CYCLOGEST progesterone pessaries include Alpha, Morpheth and Tabade (please see list for contact info).